They say that hair is the crowning glory, that is why most people, particularly girls, even curl their hair to look better. Curls can be done in variety of designs and patterns and hot rollers and curling irons make it possible. These two are the best tools to use in styling your hair.
Most people use curling irons to curl their hair because of the features it has such as:
- Barrel Heating Speed – This type of iron heats up quickly thus, creating a professionally curled hair in minutes.
- Variable Heat Settings – Most curling irons does not only have the on and off button but also, the button with different heat setting. This is ideal for those who are particular with their hair type and hair care.
- Barrel Size – This comes with different barrel size from 1-inch to 5/8-inch, which is suitable for your curl size preference. 1-inch barrel size is ideal for loose and large curls while 5/8-inch barrel size is suitable for tight curls.
- Heating Plate Material – The curling iron can either be made from ceramic or tourmaline or a combination of the two. This can heat up swiftly, protecting the hair throughout the heating process.
- Interchangeable Barrels – The barrels are interchangeable so that you can switch looks without using two different curling irons.
On the other hand, some people preferred the best hot rollers. They are the best curling irons since they already contain wax to curl hair faster. Its primary feature is that it changes color whenever the heat increases. Before, rollers were not encouraged to be used since they cause tangle but now, the design is changed, thus, preventing such damage to your hair. Also, it does not require you to use a non-sticky hairspray or gel to hold the curls anymore. However, it is ideal to not wash the hair for a day first prior to using hot rollers as this can give you better curls.